It takes but a second to replace women’s health with sexual or reproductive health. It’s really that easy… and then you aren’t erasing our trans sisters.
Yes, yes, yes.
HEY TUMBLR :D
So I’m doing a persuasive speech for my speech class [obviously haha] on why I think COMPREHENSIVE sex ed should be mandatory in schools.
But I’d like to get some other people’s input on it, so can you please either leave a message, reblog, or reply with this info:
- What sex ed was like for you [whenever you learned it]. Was it comprehensive? Abstinence only?
- What state do you live in? [Or whatever state you were in when you took it.]
- Do you support comprehensive sex education in the classroom? Why or why not?
- Do you think you learned more about sex from your parents? Internet? School?
- Did your parents ever give you “the talk”? Was it very descriptive or just “don’t have sex”?
- Do you feel or did you comfortable communicating with your parents about sex and sexuality?
Thanks in advance bbs! Add info extra info you would like!
Signal boosting- Hopefully some of you can help! Message danceonasingleprayerx with your sex ed stories!